The single storey accommodation has a kitchen, lounge/diner with French doors to enclosed garden and meadow, bathroom with shower, double bedroom and a twin bedroom.
- Free Wi-fi (please bear in mind we are in rural Wales, so we cannot guarantee download speeds/availability)
- Free gas and electricity
- Electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, cafe gusto coffee machine
- Smart TV*, DVD player, ipod dock (*you will need to have a Netflix/Prime/Now TV logon to view some channels)
- Books and games
- Barbecue, patio furniture and picnic table.
- Own parking space in communal area 30m from entrance and also visitors parking.
- Highchair, travel cot and bed guards available on request.
One well behaved pet allowed
Strictly no smoking permitted
NB. The Castlemartin military firing range covers an area of 2400 hectacres on the South Pembrokeshire coast within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. The border of the range is 300m away.
NB. Please bring your own bed linen, towels and tea towels